Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shockingly, we're not Mormon

My husband and I were wondering when it would happen; when someone would ask us if we're Mormon. It was a friend's husband at a kids' birthday party. To his credit though, he grew up around a lot of Mormon families so it was a seemingly innocent question in his mind.

I guess surprisingly, we're not; we're Episcopal actually. Our decision to have a large family isn't based at all off our spiritual beliefs. We just happen to both be super-fertile. Something that we feel very fortunate about. With all the assumptions people make when you have a large family, I guess this is just another question I should expect.

Just so we're all clear about my family's motives about having lots of kids - since it's not at all a personal question....

No comments:

Post a Comment